10. Attend outstanding seminars about interesting topics.
9. Engage the kids in lots of activities: petting zoo, inflatable obstacle course and miniature golf.
8. Listen to the Marvin Lee Band.
7. Enjoy cotton candy, hot dogs and other snacks in the courtyard.
6. Take a look at the Chevy Bolt Electric Vehicle.
5. Enjoy a birds eye view of the area as you ride in an EIEC bucket truck with a lineman.
4. Receive a $25 bill credit for registering and attending the meeting.
3. Enjoy a fried chicken dinner that includes coleslaw, green beans, mashed potatoes, noodles, and dessert!
2. Attend the business meeting and be eligible to win ten, $100 bills.
1. Vote! As a cooperative member, you elect your board of directors. This year, you’ll also vote on bylaw amendments.