One of our core cooperative principles is a commitment to our communities. Because of this commitment, we have a limited amount of funds available each year to assist charitable, educational, and civic organizations that operate within our 10-county service area.
- Priority for donations will be given to organizations that promote safety and/or educational and leadership development of youth, help the underprivileged, and those that focus on economic and community development, especially in rural east central Illinois.
- Priority for donations will be given to those organizations that have a purpose consistent with the values and goals of Eastern Illini Electric Cooperative.
- Funds are limited and are distributed at the sole discretion of Eastern Illini Electric Cooperative.
- Generally, we distribute funds on a quarterly basis.
- You will be notified once a decision has been made about your request.